Indoor Grain Free Indoor Salmon & Chickpea Formula
- Salmon is the first ingredient and the single animal protein source
- Chickpeas, peas, and dried beet pulp provide grain-free sources of fiber for digestive health
- Purposefully crafted using a limited number of ingredients that support your indoor cat's overall health and wellbeing
- Essential vitamins and minerals help support hairball control, as well as healthy skin and coat
- All cats will enjoy our delicious recipes, not just those with dietary sensitivities
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Full Ingredients List
Salmon, Chickpeas, Peas, Salmon Meal, Pea Protein, Dried Beet Pulp, Potatoes, Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Natural Flavor, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (Source of Phosphorus), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Inulin, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid (Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Rosemary Extract
Calorie Content (Calculated)
Weight of Adult Cat (lbs.) Serving Size
4 or less up to 1/2 cup
4 – 7 1/2 to 5/8 cup
7 – 10 5/8 to 2/3 cup
10 – 13 2/3 to 3/4 cup
13 – 16 3/4 to 7/8 cup
*Standard 8oz. measuring cup
Amounts are recommended for an average cat with normal activity.
Natural Balance cat food can be fed once a day, twice a day, or free feeding.
When switching your cat’s diet we recommend that it be done gradually over a 5 – 7 day period
Keep clean water available at all times
NATURAL BALANCE DEFINES LIMITED INGREDIENT
Pure food, simple recipes, carefully chosen ingredients, and more quality testing than what’s required of a pet food company. That’s what pet parents are looking for. And that’s what we champion with the expansion and growth of our Limited Ingredient offerings.
With ingredient-sensitive pets in mind, we are pioneering wellness in pets with food restrictions.