Indoor Grain Free Chicken Meal & Salmon Formula
- Chicken is the number one ingredient and an excellent source of high-quality protein
- Lentils, dried peas, and dried sweet potatoes offer grain-free sources of fiber for digestive health
- Superfood Blend featuring flaxseed, fish oil, cranberries, spinach, pumpkin, and carrots supports your indoor cat's overall health and wellbeing
- Added Taurine to maintain healthy heart and eye function; balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat
- Purposefully crafted to help maintain weight and support the less active lifestyle of indoor adult cats
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Full Ingredients List
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Cassava Flour, Peas, Brewers Dried Yeast, Salmon Meal, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (mixed tocopherols used as a preservative), Sweet Potato, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Pumpkin, Spinach, Carrots, Cranberries, Apples, Menhaden Fish Oil (mixed tocopherols used as a preservative), Potassium Chloride, Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate , d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Dried Eggs, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Blueberries, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, L-Tryptophan, Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (used as a preservative), Citric Acid (used as a preservative), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Rosemary Extract.
Calorie Content (Calculated)
For adult cats:
4 lb or less … up to 3/8 cup per day*
4-7 lbs … 3/8 to 1/2 cup per day*
7-10 lbs … 1/2 to 5/8 cup per day*
10-13 lbs … 5/8 to 2/3 cup per day*
13-16 lbs … 2/3 to 3/4 cup per day*
* Based on a standard 8 oz measuring cup.
Amounts are recommended for an average cat with normal activity. Natural Balance® Cat Food can be fed once a day, twice a day, or free choice. Remember, as indoor cats tend to be less active, do not overfeed your cat. Adjust feeding guideline according to your cat’s age, activity level and environment. When switching your cat’s diet, we recommend that it be done gradually over a 5 – 7 day period. Keep fresh water available. See your veterinarian regularly.
ESSENTIAL EVERYDAY NUTRITION
Support your pet’s full-body health with a variety of wet and dry Original Ultra™ recipe options. Take a wholistic approach to your pet’s well-being with recipes crafted to help support their immune system, brain development, healthy skin & coat, and digestion. Every bowlful is packed with mouthwatering flavor!