- Salmon is the number one ingredient and combines with chicken to offer high-quality protein; chicken liver and fish broth add extra protein and flavor
- Brown rice and carrots provide high levels of fiber for optimal digestion
- Thoughtfully crafted for complete and balanced nutrition that supports your cat's health and wellbeing through all life stages
- Essential vitamins and minerals help support healthy muscles, skin, and coat
- Makes a delicious topper for dry kibble; can also be served as a complete meal
Full Ingredients List
Salmon, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Fish Broth, Whitefish, Dried Egg, Ground Brown Rice, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Cranberries, Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrageenan
Calorie Content (Calculated)
All Life Stages
EXCLUSIVELY FOR CATS
Adult Cats: Feed one 5.5 oz. can daily per 8 lbs body weight.
KITTENS: Feed free choice or 3 times a day as much as they want.
PREGNANT QUEENS: Feed 2 cans daily per 8 lbs of body weight.
LACTATING QUEENS: Feed 3 cans daily per 8 lbs of body weight.
Note: Feeding amounts are intended as guidelines only. The food intake should be adjusted according to the age, weight and activity of your cat.
Fresh water should be available at all times
ESSENTIAL EVERYDAY NUTRITION
Support your pet’s full-body health with a variety of wet and dry Original Ultra™ recipe options. Take a wholistic approach to your pet’s well-being with recipes crafted to help support their immune system, brain development, healthy skin & coat, and digestion. Every bowlful is packed with mouthwatering flavor!