Helps support neural and brain health
Helps maintain healthy heart and eyes
Helps support healthy muscles
Helps support healthy skin and coat
Helps support healthy bones and teeth
|Crude Protein (Min.)||8.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||5.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||2.0%|
|Eicosapentaenoic + Docosahexaenoic Acid (Min.)||0.05%|
|Phosphorus % (Min.)||0.25%|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||20 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.)||0.35%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.)||0.55%|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
ME = 1,100 kcal/kg; 405 kcal/13 oz can Note: The calories can vary slightly over time due to naturally occurring variation in ingredients, processing and analyses.
Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance® Original Ultra® Whole Body Health® Reduced Calorie Chicken, Salmon, & Duck Formula for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance.
* Based on a standard 13 oz can. **Based on a standard 8 oz measuring cup.
- A reduction in food intake is recommended for less active and older dogs.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Any unused portion should be covered and refrigerated.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times!
We recommend that you do not add vitamins, minerals or any other supplements, except upon the advice of a veterinarian.